Wednesday 17 February 2010

Football: Senior Honours v Econ Academics

The staff have started training for the this year's Academics v Senior Honours football match so I thought I would re-post the photos and video of the March 2009 match.



Everyone enjoyed themselves and the staff upheld the reputation of the School by winning 2-0. Santi and Ahmed were the goal-scorers.

Here's a short video of the game:


This year, we're going to draw the SH team members' names out of a hat during the coming SH party (Thursday 4th March - in the coffee room, 1st floor, 31 BP, 4pm) and the game itself will be towards the end of March. If you want to put your name forward for the team, just email Karen or Christina on Economics.SSO@ed.ac.uk and we'll put you on the list.

1 comment:

  1. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. ข่าวบอล

    ReplyDelete